Delta Air Lines and Kenya Airways have expanded their codeshare agreement to include additional U.S. markets as well as more flights within Africa, Delta announced Wednesday.
Kenya Airways will place its code on Delta flights from New York JFK to Boston, Norfolk, Va., and Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse, N.Y., for customers flying on its nonstop Nairobi-New York JFK services, according to Delta.
In addition, Delta will add its code to Kenya Airways’ additional frequencies between Accra, Ghana, and each Freetown, Sierra Leone; Monrovia, Liberia; and Nairobi, Kenya. Customers will be able to connect from Delta’s daily New York JFK-Accra flights with one ticket and checked-through baggage, according to Delta. Benefits will apply for loyalty program members for the additional services.
Delta and Kenya Airways are members of the SkyTeam Alliance, enabling frequent flyers to earn and redeem miles on both airlines.
- American to Expand Qatar Airways Codesharing
- Delta to Debut New First-Class Cabin on Initial A321neo Flight
- Delta Retains Top Spot for May On-Time Performance
- JetBlue Adds NYC-Vancouver Service | Business Travel News
- Carriers Trim Schedules to Improve Ops & Adjust to Demand