Travel management company ATPI Group is expanding the availability of its ATPI Halo sustainability consultancy division to business in Canada and the United States.
The division—which includes providing recommendations on sustainable travel policies, emissions tracking and reporting tool access to accredited offsetting services—will be led by the U.S.-based Direct Travel Team via its joint company, Direct ATPI Global Travel. The services “ensure our mutual clients can both reach and exceed the sustainability goals set out by worldwide governments to become net zero by 2050,” according to Direct Travel CFO John Coffman.
ATPI launched ATPI Halo last September.
- CTM Names New Global Sustainability Head
- After Funding, Hotel Platform Katanox Hunts for TMC Partners
- Amex GBT and Shell Team Up for SAF Program
- Amex GBT: Large Client Travel Demand Accelerating
- DRCT Aims to Bridge Airline, TMC Connections