Climate technology company Chooose has partnered with SAP Concur to launch its new Climate App, which automates measurement and reporting of carbon emissions, Concur announced.
The app, built on the SAP Business Technology Platform and available in the SAP Concur App Center, uses travel data in Concur to calculate travel emissions “based on the latest industry standards,” according to Concur. Companies can manage and report on their program’s carbon emissions through a live dashboard and aaccess such solutions as offset projects, carbon removal and sustainable aviation fuel purchase.
Concur has designed the app as an “endorsed app,” one of the first apps to receive that decision, according to the company. Endorsed apps are certified by Concur “with added security and in-depth testing.”
- CTM Names New Global Sustainability Head
- Do Airline Offset Programs Really Reduce Your Carbon Footprint?
- Amex GBT and Shell Team Up for SAF Program
- Southwest Invests in Energy Dept.-Backed SAF Co.
- Concur Survey Shows Corp. Travelers’ Schedule Discontent