JetBlue Airways on Thursday launched service between New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport and Vancouver, the carrier’s first flight to Canada, JetBlue announced.
JetBlue will operate one daily flight each way between the cities on Airbus A320 aircraft. The flight to Vancouver takes off in the early evening; the flight to JFK is a redeye.
JetBlue said it is the only carrier to operate direct flights between the two airports.
- American to Add Eight Routes, Cut Seven Long-Haul Pairs
- JetBlue Partners with Blade for NYC-based Helicopter Airport Transfers
- American to Expand Qatar Airways Codesharing
- American Launches Main Select Fares, Targeting Corporate Customers
- Delta, Kenya Airways Expand Codeshare