Real Madrid host Levante on Thursday in the third to last game of the La Liga season.
Carlo Ancelotti’s side beat Espanyol 4-0 to secure the title two weeks ago before beating Manchester City to reach the Champions League final.
So, after a hectic week, the Italian opted for a rotated team for the Madrid derby last weekend, which Los Blancos lost 1-0.
However, he will be keen to maintain the match sharpness of his key players in preparation for the final against Liverpool.
So, the likes of Karim Benzema, Vinicius Junior, Luka Modric and Thibaut Courtois could all return in what should be an easy encounter at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Marcelo could get a run out at left back, with just a few games left of his illustrious Madrid career.
Meanwhile, academy graduate Jesus Vallejo has impressed in recent weeks and could keep his place in the backline alongside Eder Militao.
Summer signing Eduardo Camavinga is developing into an excellent midfielder while club legend Toni Kroos starts to slow down.
Marco Asensio is expected to complete a front three alongside the deadly duo of Benzema and Vinicius.
Rodrygo would be unlucky to miss out after his Champions League heroics against City.
Possible Real Madrid XI vs Levante
- Real Madrid vs Man City (3-1) May 4, 2022 Match Preview and Stats
- Osasuna vs Real Madrid (1-3) Apr 20, 2022 Match Preview and Stats
- Man City vs Real Madrid (4-3) Apr 26, 2022 Match Preview and Stats
- Real Madrid vs Espanyol (4-0) Apr 30, 2022 Match Preview and Stats
- What is the league table in La Liga this season?